Don’t Just Plan To Retire. Plan To Live.
Where will your retirement income come from? If you’re like most people, qualified retirement plans, Social Security, personal savings and investments are expected to play a role. Once you have estimated the amount of money you may need for retirement, a sound approach involves taking a close look at your potential retirement income sources.
Knutsen Financial Group can help you to develop an income plan that that is designed to ensure your assets can go the distance in retirement. To turn your savings into a durable income stream, you must strategize when and how to withdraw from your retirement savings. Our planning processes and tools are designed to help you assess your needs and identify the risks to your investment success and then properly allocate and manage your ‘nest egg’.
We will work with you to:
- Identify the Risk of your assets
- Create an income distribution plan from your savings and investments
- Create a Tax Strategy on Retirement Plan Withdrawals
- Consider Rolling Over Your Savings to a Roth IRA.
- Reduce taxes on your retirement income
- Understand and Minimize Taxes on Social Security Benefits
- Develop a Solid Retirement Withdrawal Strategy
- Structure an income stream to last the duration of retirement
Request an appointment to determine if your current strategies match up with your plans for today and for your future.